- If the Purchaser receives Goods which do not match those ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, the Purchaser should contact us within 3 working days to arrange collection and return. R.E.Morrison Equipment is responsible for paying shipment costs. The Purchaser will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of R.E.Morrison Equipment.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, the Purchaser should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, such damage should be reported to R.E.Morrison Equipment within 3 working days and arrange collection and return. R.E.Morrison Equipment is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid, will be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.
- If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but the Purchaser decides that they are no longer required, the Goods can be returned to R.E.Morrison Equipment within 14 days of receipt. Please see conditions below*.
- If the Purchaser wishes to return Goods to R.E.Morrison Equipment for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on contact page to make the appropriate arrangements.
* Returns (non quality issue) with the following stipulations:
1) Any items that are returned will be in their original unopened package
2) The items are to be returned/shipped to us at the buyers cost.
3) Once we receive the items they will be inspected for original packaging and damage.
4) A 10% restocking fee will be accessed based on the published prices at shop.remequip.com on the date the items are received.
5) Only after we receive, inspect, determine their acceptance, and access the restocking fee will we issue the customer a refund.